Thursday 3 May 2012

Safe and Sound......

 A while ago I posted about some jobs at home that needed to be delegated out to professionals, one of which was to replace our unsafe 70's style banisters.  Check them out here!

I'm pleased to say the work has been completed (bar a lick of paint!) and here is the result!


We were really pleased with the carpenter and are already thinking of more jobs for him!

We are also preparing for a week of upheaval next week while we have our tiny garden landscaped I'm sure you will agree that it's a job that is long overdue!




I'll keep you updated!

Lots of Love xxxx

1 comment:

  1. How lovely though to have some outside space-especially as the little one gets bigger!
    Looking forward to seeing the results..
    Warm Wishes,
    Callie x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them!